Smart2IT B.V. located at Diamantstraat 3, 7554 TA in Hengelo (ov), is responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement. This privacy statement applies inter alia to our websites https://www.smart2it.nl and https://www.innobrix.nl. Visiting our office and all (commercial) relationships between Smart2IT and its clients, prospects and business partners. We consider your privacy very important and ensure that the personal data you share with us is treated with care.
We treat the data obtained confidentially. Data processing is carried out by the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In this privacy statement, we would like to explain how we handle your data. We will be happy to help you with any questions about this. You can reach us at email@example.com.
Visiting the websites, creating accounts in order to avail of Smart2IT’s services and products, subscribing to the newsletter and/or for an event imply your explicit approval (by means of communication of your personal data or opt-in) of this privacy statement and thus of the way we collect, use and process your personal data.
Use of Google Analytics in the Innobrix Housing Configurator
The Innobrix housing configurator uses Google Analytics and therefore places a cookie in your web browser. This is done exclusively anonymised. The last octet of the IP address is masked so that this address cannot be traced back to a person. In addition, Smart2IT has entered into a processor agreement with Google and Data Sharing is explicitly turned off. In addition, Smart2IT does not use other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies from Innobrix.
Use of PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data because you use our websites, services and/or products or because you provide these data to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we may process, depending on the product or service you purchase:
- name and address details
- Telephone number (fixed/gsm)
- Business address
- Billing address
- Payment details
- Bank account number
- Application details
- Information you enter yourself in an open field, such as subject or a question or comment in the contact form
- Information concerning the use you make of the website, Smart2IT’s platforms and/or Smart2IT’s mobile applications (such as but not limited to heatmaps, recordings of your browsing behaviour, IP address, browser type, the web page you visited when you accessed the website)
- Any other personal data voluntarily transferred to Smart2IT (e.g. during correspondence with Smart2IT).
Mode of collection of PERSONAL DATA
These personal data are collected respectively in connection with:
- Filling in contact form
- Requesting a quote
- Creating (demo) accounts
- A collaboration with Smart2IT
- Visiting the Websites
- Visiting Smart2IT’s office
- The use you make of Smart2IT’s services or products, whether or not through the Websites, platforms and/or mobile applications, and whether or not through a mobile device.
- Subscribing to the newsletter and/or the blog (whether or not via the Websites)
- Registering an event
- Correspondence with and outgoing from Smart2IT
- Handing out visitation cards
For what purpose does SMART2IT process PERSONAL DATA
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes (also depending on which services or functionalities you use):
- To handle your registration, application and/or payment after you have purchased a product or service.
- To personalise your experience with us
- To call or email you if necessary to perform the service you have purchased.
- To provide goods and services you have purchased
- To inform you about (changes to) our services and products that you have previously purchased. You can always unsubscribe via a link in the mail
- To send the newsletters and mailings you have signed up for
- To process your application
- To communicate with you by sending electronic newsletters and/or mail
- To answer your questions or handle your complaints via social media, e-mail, by post or by phone
- To improve our websites
- Statistical purposes
HOW PERSONAL DATA ARE KEPT
Personal data should not be kept longer than necessary. The retention period depends on the purpose for which we obtained or collected the data and any legal obligations to retain data. If you have any questions about this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.